I have been nominated for the Liebster award and it is an honour and a privilege to be writing this post. I haven’t written a post in a few days (or maybe weeks) and this is a great first post.
Thank you to Maria job for nominating me. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to do this as well or if it’s optional, but here are 11 things about me.
11 things you need to know about me
- I love drinking tea. The darker, the stronger, the better.
- I love chai Latte. Never knew it was tea until my cousin told me and it still boggles my mind.
- I love writing stories, novels, short stories, songs, poems, blog posts, and my diary. Writing in my diary is actually my favourite past time.
- I’m still very much a kid-I love children’s books because they are the best. Maybe it’s because kids are more critical and judgemental?
- I have only read The Hobbit last year
- I am currently taking the 2016 reading challenge by Pop sugar (will make a link soon).
- I usually wear shorts and nothing that will make me stand out in a crowd
- When I have made up my mind, there’s no going back. This often scares the people around me and myself as well.
- I volunteer at SPCA op shop and wished I could work there and nowhere else
- I like to travel but there’s no point in travelling if there’s no family around
- And finally, I love Pokemon.
Here are the questions that Maria Job asked me as well as my answers.
The 11 questions from Maria Job
- Describe the happiest moment in your life-When I received news that my niece was born. She’s my sister’s daughter and is so precious.
- Describe the most fearful moment in your life-2014, pretty much the whole year in which I thought I was going to die. No joke.
- Name three movies you would watch a second time-Frozen, The Incredibles, Mega mind. I could watch them every day.
- If you could be any animal on Earth, what animal would you be and why? A golden retriever because I’d probably get adopted and I wouldn’t get killed or put down (hopefully).
- What is the worst job/task that you’ve ever had to do?-Take the rubbish out. I know it’s not that bad. But it had food and thing in it and I remember it was wet like it was leaking. So gross.
- Make three wishes-I wish everyone peace, happiness and prosperity- except for my enemies. I don’t care about them.
- What would you do with 1 million dollars-I’d do the same thing if it was 100 dollars sand that is, buy reading books, buy writing books, buy clothes, buy food . done.
- What is your favourite food- chicken. Without chicken, I never would have made the step from vegetarian to meat-eater.
- If you could start again, what career would you choose and why?- I wouldn’t choose a different career but I would’ve had a gap year much earlier
- What country would you visit and why?- I’m not a big thinker. I’d go to Singapore because that’s where the majority of my overseas relatives are.
- What;s your favourite fragrance-I hate perfume, cologne, and any kind of spray. When my mum sprays an insect and I hear that sound, I flinch and I’m a human.
So that’s it! That was fun, I love getting questions.
Anyway, here are my nominations: (will be adding from this list)
And here are my 11 questions:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What novel/project are you working on right now?
- What do you wish you could do if you had the time, money or motivation?
- Any regrets?
- What’s your favourite book and author/s?
- Why did you start blogging (the short answer)
- Do you love your job?
- Do you wish you had kids or do you wish you didn’t?
- What’s the one change you’d like to see in the world?
- What country would you hate to visit and why?
I wiill be adding to my nomination list so look out for that. Bye now.